- Joint Venture
Company (Japanese and Thai)
Development and Housing Service
- Care, repair, and maintenance of the residence, the office, and the other facilities.
- Inspect the facilities and equipment to be in good condition for using it
- Consider the solution and show the one’s own idea to provide better services for the customers.
- Have a hospitality mind for customers and all of the staff from the technician’s point of view.
- Maintain maintenance tools and equipment in a ready-to-use condition.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
- Thai nationality, Male, age 20-29 years
- Diploma/High Vocational Certificate - Bachelor’s Degree. Major: Not Specified.
- Good command of English at the business
- Able to use Computer Programs (Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have experience as a technician for
maintenance staff for more than 1 year.
- Have a Bright, Energetic, and service
- Able to work under pressure, work
multitask, and flexible time.
- Have a driver's license.
- Have strong points, advantages, or
experience for specific maintenance matters such as Electrical Systems, Pump
Systems, Air conditioners.
- Have communication and consideration
- Have Experience working in the hotel
business or residential business.
About the Benefit
- Salary based on experience
- Social Security, Group life
Insurance, Perfect Attendant
Allowance, OT, Transportation Allowance, Meal Allowance, and Language
Working Location: Chonburi
Working days: 8 hours 5 days a week
/ working on shift